With Fall around the corner, it may be time to retire your swimsuit, but certainly not your sunglasses! Whether it’s cold or warm outside, fashion sunglasses are a must-have accessory for your health. And just remember, the sun is even stronger in early morning and late afternoon, so make sure to wear your sunglasses everywhere!
Five reasons you should absolutely wear sunglasses!
- Avoiding sunburn. It is possible to sunburn your eyes, resulting in redness, irritation, and a gritty feeling similar to sand in the eyes! Ouch!
- Maintaining long-term eye health. Overexposure to UV rays can lead to cataracts and glaucoma. Choose sunglasses that screen out 75 to 90 percent and block at least 95 percent of UVA and 99 percent UVB radiation.
- Preventing wrinkles. Retain your beauty with sunglasses! Exposure to the sun creates more skin wrinkles, expediting the aging process. Wearing sunglasses will protect the skin around your eyes.
- Avoiding skin cancer.Sunglasses protect you from potential skin cancer of the eyelids.
- Looking like a rockstar. Need I say more?